Thursday, April 14, 2011

Walmart 4/14/11

Walmart Trip 4-14-11
My shopping list with the price matching on it.
 All the coupons I used in this trip:
My cute hubby snuck this picture of me walking to the checkout stand.
At home unloading my goods... yes I'm in pajamas. And Ellie if you're reading this, these are the pj pants you bought me a couple of years ago when I spent the night at your house and didn't have pj's with me :)




The checkout lady told me that Walmart in Orem, UT now DOUBLES COUPONS up to $1.00 on TUESDAYS!!!! I about had a heart attack I was SO freaking excited! If I had know that I would have gotten the carnation evaporated milk, the pickles, and vinegar for FREE!!!! I would have gotten the cookie mix for $.20 an extra $.40 off of yogurt (basically giving me one for free), and another $.25 off the jam.

Now I know, and I'm only shopping there on Tuesdays! Oh my goodness, I'm so excited about this!! Now I know I'll be able to get some stuff for free, YIPPEEE!!!!  Too bad not all Wally Worlds are doing this.  Apparently Lindon, UT Walmart is doing this too.

Total savings in coupons about $22. Total savings in Price Matching, not quite sure but I probably saved about $65-70 with price matching.


3 comments:

Ellie said...
jordan, you are so super cute! my mom and i use coupons all the time now. no one really does double coupons in centerville. but your blog is private again...what's up with that? add my other email elliemurphy@live.com
the Villamor's said...
what?? doubling coupons up to $1? what an opportunity!
Marie said...
That's an awesome discovery about Wal-Mart. At least we'll know to ask at other Wal-Marts if they do something similar. Maybe some of the coupon sites you visit have already told you about this, but smartsource.com also has online coupons, which you can print and use on top of coupons.com coupons. Pretty awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment