Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Target

I think that shopping with coupons at Target is frustrating...

It is nice because you can combine a manufacturer coupon with a Target coupon for extra savings but honestly I think Target prices are more expensive that Walmart so it would be just as cheap to only use the manufacturer coupon at Walmart.

Here's what I got at Target for about $15.  I had a gift card too (thanks Mom) so I only had to pay $3 OOP (out of pocket)
Not the most successful trip and the cashier wouldn't let me use all my coupons... He wouldn't let me do all 4 waters and all 4 packs of gum in one purchase because the coupons said only one per transaction. If he knew anything he'd know that it's okay...  So I just ended up going through someone else's line to get the other 2 waters and 2 packs of gum. Lame. 

1 comments:


1 comment:

  1. Oh man, that sucks. I hate when cashiers are not cool. What did the cashier look like so I can avoid him/her? I go there frequently.

    ReplyDelete