Thursday, April 28, 2011

Family Couponing

I've been looking for Reach dental floss for a week and a half now... Walmart and Target have been stripped clean of the $.88 - $1.00 Reach brand floss.  And here's why, there are coupons for $1.00 off any Reach floss.  I would be making money at wally world if they weren't out of stock. I stopped by Smith's grocery store this morning to see if they had any cheap Reach products.  There were only 3 flosses left. They were $1.05 each, but with my Smith's membership card they were only $1 each.  I got all three for free but I still had to pay tax.

Three dental flosses for only $.20 !  Not super impressive compared to the deals my family has been getting...

See below!
My brother Bently had called me the night before and told me about some of the awesome couponing adventures he and his wife Bonnie have had. Here's what they got the other night:
  • 31 Reach toothbrushes (they'll be donating a lot of these)
  • 3 pks of lady products
  • 1 drink mix 11 oz.
  • 5 bags of dog food
  • 4 Soleil razors
 Total for all this, only $7.49!!!

My sister-in-law Lydia had an awesome haul at Walgreens the other day. All the stuff in the picture below for $6.21 !!! Holy smokes! I don't know how these people do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment