Monday, May 9, 2011

Smith's May 9th 2011

Free Free Free


Click HERE to see the spreadsheet and see how  this deal worked out on the pasta.

Quick Cook pasta is regularly $0.99 at Smith's.  When you bought 10 participating items you get $.50 off each item.  That made these $0.49 each. I had coupons for either fifty cents or fifty five cents off one.  If I'd done the deal at Walmart I would have made thirty cents on the deal... but unfortunately Smith's does not give overage.

I had a coupon for the Carefree pantiliners 20-22 ct.  $1.00 off 1 pack and they sell for $1.00

This coupon was found in SmartSource that was in the Sunday, May 8th paper.

Carefree Body Shape Pantiliners, 20-22 ct. $0.99
$1.00/1 Carefree Product from SS 5/8

 So today I got ten boxes of pasta and two packs of feminine products all for just 28 cents!








No comments:

Post a Comment